Rosé Festival - June 17 2017
Rosé Festival is a perfect day to wear your pinkest attire, eat incredible La Carnita food perfectly paired with our dry Delphine Rosé, enjoy the patio & fabulous vineyard views. Tickets are now available. This event was very popular last year and sold out quickly. Get your tickets before they're gone!
Celebrate Canada's 150th at Westcott Vineyards - July 1st
It's Canada's 150th birthday and the whole country will be celebrating with parties & fireworks. We're having a Westcott celebration, which means a celebration of family in all its many forms. Bring your dogs, your kids & your friends and chill out on our patio with a great glass of wine & food by Bolete at Westcott. Play some lawn games like giant jenga, horseshoes & bocci and enjoy the view & the peace and quiet of our little spot in Niagara, Canada.
For the evening, we recommend making plans for seeing fireworks! Whether over Niagara Falls, or at our friend's winery, Ravine (in Niagara on the Lake), or even just down the road at the campground - there will be fireworks everywhere, but not here.
We'll be open 11-6pm. See you on the patio! No need to RSVP.
"Cork Dork" Vineyard Tour & Tasting
Cork Dork def\n: This is a person who talks about wine very seriously. They use adjectives such as "sexy", "attractive", "complicated", "tempermental" and "promising" to describe wine.
Cork Dork Tour & Tasting def\n: A small group of wine lovers taking a hike through the vineyards with Grant and Garett Westcott followed by a special tasting of our Chardonnays (pulled from our library & pre-release). This is a very special event that takes place during i4c and will give you enough time to attend our Chardonnay themed lunch directly following the hike. Make sure you bring appropriate clothing & footware for the hike & the weather. The vineyards can get very muddy!
Date: Saturday July 22nd
Time: 10am-11:30am Maximum: 20 guests
Cost: $25 + HST
Includes: One hour educational hike in the vineyards, and a special tasting of our Chardonnays
I4C 2017: International Cool Climate Chardonnay Celebration - July 22-24 2017
COOL FACTS ABOUT THE I4C
- 150 wineries from 37 cool climate wine regions have participated between 2011-2015.
- Over 670 different Chardonnays have been poured
- Keynote speakers: Matt Kramer 2011 & 2015 (Wine Spectator, USA), Stephen Brook 2012 (Decanter Magazine, UK) Steven Spurrier 2013(Decanter Magazine, UK) and Tim Atkin 2014 (wine-searcher.com, UK)
- Special guest speakers: UK author Jamie Goode, NY Master of Wine Christy Canterbury and Cool Climate expert Blake Gray
- Special guest chef Vikram Vij (2013) and the Dream Team of Niagara Chefs (2014 & 2015)
- 2,000 guests annually, including 30+ media guests and 20+ Toronto and Montreal sommeliers
- 12 events annually, held in stunning Niagara vineyards
- Over 75 million traditional media impressions, plus 19 million social media impressions
It's worth the trip to Niagara for the weekend. Mark your calendars and join us.
Private Events at Westcott
To discuss hosting a private event on our patio, or indoors in our tasting room by the fire or the upstairs VIP room, please contact Victoria Westcott on 905-562-7517 or via email: Victoria@westcottvineyards.com.