Private Events at Westcott
To discuss hosting a private event on our patio, or indoors in our tasting room by the fire or the upstairs VIP room, please contact Victoria Westcott on 905-562-7517 or via email: Victoria@westcottvineyards.com.
Ginger Festival - Friday, May 27th
Early Bird Tickets Available Until May 1st.
Rosé Festival - June 17 2017
Rosé Festival is a perfect day to wear your pinkest attire, eat incredible La Carnita food perfectly paired with our dry Delphine Rosé, enjoy the patio & fabulous vineyard views. Tickets are now available. This event was very popular last year and sold out quickly. Get your tickets before they're gone!
I4C 2017: International Cool Climate Chardonnay Celebration - July 22-24 2017COOL FACTS ABOUT THE I4C
- 150 wineries from 37 cool climate wine regions have participated between 2011-2015.
- Over 670 different Chardonnays have been poured
- Keynote speakers: Matt Kramer 2011 & 2015 (Wine Spectator, USA), Stephen Brook 2012 (Decanter Magazine, UK) Steven Spurrier 2013(Decanter Magazine, UK) and Tim Atkin 2014 (wine-searcher.com, UK)
- Special guest speakers: UK author Jamie Goode, NY Master of Wine Christy Canterbury and Cool Climate expert Blake Gray
- Special guest chef Vikram Vij (2013) and the Dream Team of Niagara Chefs (2014 & 2015)
- 2,000 guests annually, including 30+ media guests and 20+ Toronto and Montreal sommeliers
- 12 events annually, held in stunning Niagara vineyards
- Over 75 million traditional media impressions, plus 19 million social media impressions
It's worth the trip to Niagara for the weekend. Mark your calendars and join us.